- Take Exit 92.
- Head West on Route 2.
- Turning onto Rt. and follow signs for Foxwoods.
- Hotel is on the left.
- Go to Exit 85.
- Head South on Rt. 164.
- Turn left onto Rt. 2 East & follow signs for Foxwoods.
- Hotel is on the right.
|One Day Admission (Ages 13-54)||$15|
|One Day Admission (Ages 55+)||$10|
|One Day Admission (Ages 6-12)||$10|
|Children 5 & Under||Free|
*No group rates.
Schemitzun is held rain or shine.
Shaded seating is available.
Download the brochure for the full schedule of events.
PARKING / FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE
There is no on-site parking at Schemitzun.
Event shuttle departs every 30 minutes from the following locations.
(Saturday 10:00am-10:00pm / Sunday 10:00am- 6:00pm)
- MASHANTUCKET PEQUOT MUSEUM & RESEARCH CENTER (Handicap pick-up only)
- FOX TOWER HOTEL LOOP
- GRAND PEQUOT TOWER HOTEL LOOP
- GREAT CEDAR HOTEL BUS LOOP
To help fight the COVID-19 pandemic, all shuttle bus passengers must wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth while on board. Passengers not wearing a face mask will not be permitted on board.
- Mashantucket & CDC COVID-19 rules are in effect.
- Schemitzun is a family friendly event. No drugs, alcohol or smoking of any kind is allowed.
- ATTENTION MEDIA AND PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS: If you are a member of the press or intend to film or photograph for commercial distribution, please contact Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation public relations staff: 860-460-7993 or ABSmith@mptn-nsn.gov.
- For the safety and security of our guests and participants, bags and other items are subject to search as you enter the event.
- NO Pets, Hoover Boards, Skateboards, Roller skates, Bikes, or other recreational devices are allowed.
- Photography is allowed for personal use, but please respect the announcer’s directions, and be sure to ask permission first before photographing or filming others.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR BAGS UNATTENDED. The Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- GLASS, FIREARMS (CONCEALED CARRY, ETC), WEAPONS (KNIVES, ETC) AND EXPLOSIVES/FIREWORKS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED!